There are two different types of polyurethane polishes, water-based and solvent-based. Both leave a strong protective coat on the wood. High Gloss PU polish Kitchen Designs in Noida prefer this polish as it can give superior shining in a shorter time using less labor.
The PU polish is available in multiple stains that help to get the desired shade of wood. You can choose from the shades of teak, mahogany finishing, natural veneer style or other shades available. For exterior and interior application, there are different wood stains in the market so make sure you pick the right stain for the application.
- PU polish can give good finish in a shorter time.
- Both water-based and solvent-based polyurethane finishes can provide a beautiful finish in matt, glossy or satin style.
- Water-based Polyurethane is the most environmentally friendly finish.
- It is odorless and quick drying.
- It reduces the maintenance requirement in a furniture item as it creates a surface that has excellent resistance to scratches and moisture.
- Water-based polyurethane is available in commercial and domestic quality depending on the durability required.
- Solvent-based polyurethane finishes are the older and more established form of finish.
Disadvantages of PU Polish Kitchen
- The main disadvantage of this PU polish is the higher cost of the Modular Kitchen.
- In solvent-based, the fumes are generated while the polish is applied so it is important to work in a well-ventilated area and the area will not be usable until the fumes are cleared from the area.
- They can give a slight yellow tone to the wood finish and an extremely light colored wood, it can cause a noticeable color change.
- The PU finish in Module Kitchen darkens over time.
- Polyurethane coatings more resistance to solvent degradation and have good impact resistance.
- These coatings are used on surfaces that require abrasion resistance, flexibility, fast curing, adhesion, and chemical resistance such as bowling alleys and dance floors.
- PU Polish surface is more durable against ultraviolet rays which present in the sunlight. We gave % year warranty of Polish and 10 years warranty on the entire kitchen
- The ultraviolet radiation is to a great extent absorbed by the Polyurethane coatings and protects the surface from considerable damage.